Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Updates

I have so much so much photos to upload !
So many till I think it'll take millions of years to finish uploading.

Anyways, as you guys know that the IT show has ended ...
I'm like kinda concussed for the whole of day time.
And wakes up in the night.
Keep feeling hungry at night .. haiyo ..

Got shocks 3 times today.
What wrong with these pple manz .. lols

went out yesterday with ben to AMK hub ..
and head off to his place to charge my phone a lil ..
online a lil .. and met with bear at macs for a while.
Bear boo-ed us and i got the first scare of the day.

After that met up with teddy at MHK place.
the pai gu there very nice lor.
When he came over, i was playing wurdle on my phone.
and out of a sudden, he made a comment.
thats my second scare.
like he appeared out of no where. no footsteps even.

After MHK,
then went over to Kumar's plaza..
wait for Li Qi uncle to come over for a drink.

When LiQi came into his office.
I got the 3rd scare.

So .. haiyo .. dunno wads wrong manz ..

den .. after a drink .. we went back to watch manga on his lappy..
Ten ma is so ke ai .. wahha
keep craving for watching manga recently ..
lols .. laff until i stomach ache lor .. lols

happie ahh ..
rot for a while and went home after that ...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~


Excessively happy: Now that i learn to not take things too hard.

I know some things that nobody knows that I know about it.
I'll keep mum.. and this is a lil secret that will never be revealed.

No comments: