Friday, March 20, 2009

Tmr .. is .. hmm ... still so undecided ..

well.. but anyways.

I wana watch the match tmr..
Spurs vs Chealsea.
And sunday .. there's Liverpool vs Aston Villa !

I want to catch the match ! ...
KuuuuuuuuuuMarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...!!!!
hehe ...

i wan churras tmr too..
Anticipating lor .. but hmm ... mistress is down with flu ..
I hopes she gets well soon..

so she wun feel so feverish / sickly..
and i wan churrass .. hahaha

I'm gonna meet mistress later for BKT ! .. and my marmie is coming along too..

NEWS: my SIL is expecting one in her tummy... and theres heartbeat alr..

It's so fascinating ! i mean like .. there's heartbeat so fast..
I told teddy about it.. but he says it'll have heartbeat in a few days to weeks time.
just tt we can hear it only when the beating is stronger ..
like so miracle-ly there another heartbeat in the tummy..
think already also feel happy.

No comments: