Sunday, March 22, 2009

Somehow somewhere

Had Brazilian Churrascaria ytd night..
A treat from ricky ..
Had a hearty meal but disappointed Francis couldn't join us..
That taste of meat still lingers in my taste buds this morning when I woke up..

That's the second time I had meat buffet..
It's costly. But I'll still anticipate for it the next time round..

And went for soccer match with that black ...
Idiot .. Keep disturbing me with his "stick" ..
Roarrs...

Oh yea. I was talking about the match ytd.
Fulham vs Man U lor. Damn. 2-0
Man U no seh this time.
Lose the game and drop to 9 men.. Like Wtf lor...
But was happy that spurs won the game with chelsea..

Now going to CHIJMES to catch the Liverpool match with mistress and teddy...

Liverpool Liverpool Liverpool ....go go go !!!

No comments: