Tuesday, May 5, 2009

grrr. i hate the IRAS. and i hate the AVA.
i simply dun like the gov bodies.
kns. everything also fine fine fine.
tmd. freeze my account liao still wana fine me.
wth wth. grrr ..

and the UOB la. dunno their call centre for what.
Call and ask about simple things, they say cannot.
Whatever info also don't have, unless i have iBanking or phone banking.

If i have what for i need to call them for sia.
*piak forehead*


Anyways. Nel came to have lunchie with me today.
So good hor.
we ate mos burger.
and then ... poof .. 7 dollar gone.
wah. damn broke again.

~~~~

well this morning. dont know how why when what where did my dog ran out.
see la .. always leave the door open.
grrrrr.. i hate it when my doggie runs out.
there was once where i believe he got bang by a car.
and injured his left leg.
couldnt walk for days.
so poor thing.

so well. luckily i think either my brother or my father went to look for him.
phew. relieved manz.
make me so kan chiong while at work.

yey .. i'm knocking off soon. about 15 mins more.
yippie..
gonna go home. bathe and concuss liao.
didnt had enuff sleep last night and was a little grouchy this morning.
but.. hmm.

i bought red bull this morning. but didnt feel really sleepy after lunch.
so left it in the fridge that can play games, on music. do funny stuffs on the monitor.
funny right.
who would be standing at the fridge to play games?

i dun care, cuz me, princess is not gonna buy stuffs from them.
hmm .. maybe can conside buying oven lar.
but still their stuffs are so ex..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

yey.. badminton on thurs. happy ahh.

No comments: