Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This time~ I'm smiling by way back home~

Phew~ was super angry with that animal today.
She deleted all my photos lor~

what the heck. So angry~
it was that only few photos at yunne's birthday.
And that's on V day.
That few photos of him and me~
Poof~ and gone~

Unsure if I could retrieve back.
But was really upsetting.

Since yesterday, I made full use of my 3hours at work; reading.

Toto-chan. I wish I had that fabulous childhood like hers,
Railway train cabins as the classroom;
Forest and streams, the garden;
And most importantly, I love the idea of bring lunch boxes.

I love lunch boxes, cuz you never know what mummy has prepared and they never fails to gives surprises.

Years back, I was choosing between 2 books to buy.
But i got the other book (cant rmb what was it)

Anyways~
Blogging while on the way home.
That why i love my iPhone.

Sideline:
But i dun understand why iPhone dun use 5-8 mp camera~
And that will be the perfect phone~

Tsk, and then i can take photos..
Upload and blog all from my phone.

/sideline

lols..
just met up with teddy, simon and barry for late dinner.
knocked off and took a bus to Kembangan Al-ameen
Ate alot last night.. pheee .... fat ~ i know ..
teddy has been reminding me everytime he sees me~
and calls me a emu =(
he says i pout looks like emu =(
damn sad la ...


see .. where on earth do i look like emu ?!
grrr...

slept early for the night~

Looking forward to FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ~~~
yippieeee

No comments: