Monday, May 4, 2009

went to watch horseman on Sat with nelson and yunne.
Nelson damn yandao that day lor.
wear
Stupid movie damn gross lor.
half the time i was grabbing nel's arm.
lucky they censored the part where the faggot cut open his tummy and take the heart out.
eww ...

i'm starting to eat abit more these days.
my gastric pain is getting worst.

anyways.
i kinda tried to tell him ytd.
but he always so tired, either that or super busy.
so hais. dun think he really understand what is going on.

a lil upset thou.
he spents alot of time with me.
but the problem is 99% of it, he doesnt pay attention.
he never listen to what i'm telling him.

well, what ever it is.
i just hope everything turn out fine.

I pray my mum gets the job offer in philippines.
Then i can go for holidays.
I hearts holidays.

No comments: