Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heavenly..
went cineleiseure with the guys ytd.
very tired but happy lar..

initially, i didnt had to work.
but was called back due to perm recep on mc.
best of all, the HR called me about 9am.
when i just reach my doorstep.
went out for supper and only slept like .. 2-3 hours.

so i was really freaking tired when i'm at work.
but just kept washing my face to keep myself awake.

and ytd night.
accompanied nelson to get his new iPhone after my work.
and then to cine to get his screen protector n stuffs

i always want to get new screen protector.
mine got scratch like dunno what alr.

hmm .. i've waited for very long to get my blings liao.
when i get paid for this assignment..
woohoo .. god bless my phone.
i've been very tolerant with my ugly phone liao..

have been hardworkingly blogging these few days.
cuz its really bored in here.
either i online or i gossips with the people around.
but i try to siam from their conversation all the time.
feels so naggy.
cant stand people yaking and yaking beside me.


~~~~

hais. y do he have to use this kind of language towards me.
damn sad.
i hate that he always thinks he's right.
but he never know how hurting his words was.

humans.
worst of all species.

No comments: