Monday, May 11, 2009

Updates

Something is just not right.
I cant really use a certain word to describe what it is.
but everything just felt so.. broken.

out of sudden,
i felt so ... lost.. like .. having no one to depend on .. emotionally...

well, since ytd, i had this feeling.
a feeling that i shouldn't be having.
so weird.

so happy he came to join me for lunch at TPY.
Thou my canteen's food is ex and not nice.
hehe paiseh ah..

i'm gonna make my own lunch box tomorrow.
yippie.
plus tonight, i'll be meeting him-again, fenz, rach and some other people at orchard.

Ive made a wish list of the things I want to get if possible,
but i seriously dont mind if anyone wants to get it as a gift for me.

Here it comes,

Adidas Polo Tee
Liverpool Jersey
Cross-Trainers
Badminton Racket
Pretty New Heels
F21 Dress
Crystals for my phone
Hair rebonding, treatment, cut
...

wait i think of some more than update ..

gotta ciao liao ..

No comments: