Thursday, July 9, 2009

i'm so freaking sleepy~
should have gotten red bull today manz

argh~



think today sure LS.
drank 2 glass of milk already.



went for BKT on tuesday night~
and overslept the next day which i'm suppose to work



after being so tired ytd~
i went to do some groceries shopping~
getting my "ration food".
in case i starve to death when my mum isnt home


yes she is flying to PH again~
coming back only a month later.
sigh~





RANTS !!

*oh hell ~ i think i'm getting diabetes soon~ i'm eating shitloads of mentos !



*trying to keep myself awake by drinking coffee(s)


*noseTHEdamn - how to TC of u when i'm busy working?


*i want to bling my damn phone! oh or maybe i should bling it when i'm changing it to 3Gs~


*broke one of my nail ytd :(







***wahahah



anyway~ continue my rants



*i wana do online shopping~


*i need a lappy to work!
but might be getting it only arnd 20th Aug~ :(



*i'm gonna nap~

snooooooooooooooooozeeee

No comments: