Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moobie

Delighted as Princess D. get moobie session again today.
Did I just hear "WTFish, again?!"
Yes, again.
After that horror movie which freak da hell outta me.
Yes, again.
I'm watching Harry Potter this time round.
Yes, again.
I don't mean Happy Potter again.
But, it's moobie again.
Ya know, just because my silly has got the right show on the wrong date.
That's why I get to moobie AGAIN !
Ain't you guys happy for me?
Aww. I feel so loved.
Hahah~ tsk tsk.
Heading down in those common trains that commoners take~
tsk tsk.

I'm well and up by evening.
Fully rested my body after I got home from work ytd.
Felt really sick and vulnerable and feverish in the night.
Took panadols and a dosage of my dad's magic potion before I doze off in bed.

Woke up a tad bit too early today~
Still feel aches in my body.
So naturally I continue to snuggle in bed.

Till it was almost time for magic potion.
Got up, wash up.
Made myself a nice breakie.
With marinated fish and bacon.

Ok I'm out now.
Almost reaching cine.
And someone gonna be so late
Complain that I haven't been a reminder.

I was pondering for the whole day if he's even gonna turn up.
Count me lucky he's only a lil late.
ONLY gonna miss a few mins of the show.

I mean I got well already.
Why am I still feeling dizzy.

No comments: