Monday, July 13, 2009

Mee Sua~

I'm done with "mee sua" at kembs~

so filling~! but i didnt finish my portion..
just felt a lil~ too full.
rubbish~~

i dunno wad to blog also~
just wana write something~

i think i've go a dateline to rush . hee
maybe after my dateline den im getting a good holiday before i get to work again..


hmmmmm~ teddy is playing L4D with the guys~
and i'm back here in office with belle and nelson~
lols its the 3 of us again~

suddenly feel sleepy again~
grrraaa graaaaaaaa~~~ lols~

cold colld~~~
i wana get my stuffs fast~~

tmr gotta deliver some stuffs to Mrs Tay.
so happy that i'm actually still in touch with my pri school teacher.
gonna see her tmr~
she so happy to hear that i'm working now~ haha~
got so much to catch up with her tmr; in her beautiful bangalow.

yeap so maybe after meeting up with her tmr i can grab a bite at serangoon gdns.
still rmb i used to run arnd the whole of serangoon gdns with my playground frens.




anyways; i wonder if i should dress up tmr if i'm working~
seriously if i do, i think i'll need another few more dosage of redbull tmr~.


Enough said. Period.

No comments: