Saturday, July 11, 2009

Moobie

I haven't been to moobie for some time alr.
I want moobies and dinner !

I want a holate !

I want a nice dinner. And a nice walk aft dinner.

Tts not too much right?



Mum flew this morning. :(
Gf ask me to move over to her place for this month.
And have sex only once a week~ wahahah
Prolly will be staying over tonight~
shall see how~

Oh I went window shopping with Mr N the other day.
While he bought some stuffs.

I saw a couple of dresses at F21 store~
I'm gonna get it as soon as mum transfer the money over ~
gees
*jumps up n down*

And trust me~ I'm gonna get more bra and undies in Aug just before I fly~
hehe~

Rants:
I dislike smelly pple. (in the bus)
I mean obviously u know u stink, get a deodorant forgodsake.
It's really disgusting.

Almost fainted when I'm in the bus home last night.
Tts hell on earth.
That man stinks.
Ewww. And the stench is so strong I almost puke.
Hurriedly move to the back of the bus.
And got off the bus in lightning speed at my alighting stop.
Pheww.

So moral of the story.
Get a deodorant.
It's not that expensive.
And it's more hygenic that way.

No comments: