Sunday, August 2, 2009

another session of coffee tonight?
wad at old hq ytd night~

i'm missing fireworks.

very random.
just typing out whatever that shots to my mind.

i'm contemplating if i should get that F21 top.
it isn't skimpy but its very translucant.
plus . i can't button it at my bust area.

so should i?

xiao wei got me a nice tube dress and i went to alter it ytd.
its shorted now. but not enuff.
it actually looks kinda ugly. cuz of the cut.
i think i'll trim it a lil more shorter.
so it wont look as if its wrapping my butt

why can someone feel so tired?
i meant everyday,
it just seems like no matter how much rest they've got,
it's never enuff.


i bought a nice F21 dress which i've been eyeing on for a couple of months alr.
and 3 shorts at Topshop.

F21 has become my new addiction

i need to get more of my everyday outing clothes.
thou i need more dresses.

i'm planning to order from the net for new clothes just before i fly to PH
so i don't have to pack too much clothes for my trip.
hope everything goes well.

mum's coming back on the 5th.
should be touching down at late night

time to look back and reflect again.

No comments: