Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HRCN. Part 2

Keep waking up tt morning.
Having slight fever.
So couldn't sleep well.

Contanstly feeling hot and cold simultaneously.
Boooo:(

I actually ate the whole day.
Non stop.

I dislike stupid guys.
Look at ur bloody tummy before commenting on my "shape"
Of cause I don't have an hour glass figure.
But still.
Hais.
Disappointment.
Stop telling me that you have preference for slim girls.
It's bloody hell non of my bloody problem.

Anyways. I made fried bread for dinner.
And yes I ate non stop.

So today, I stopped eating for a day.
Thou i've got gastric pain while on the way home.
But doesn't matter la.
Tunny felt hungry. But mouth don't feel like having intakes.
Double booooos:(

It's the Liverpool vs villa match now.
And I'm not watching
Triple boooooooooooosss:(

Cheah nelnel bought stuffs today
And I'm gonna buy that T shirt~~
I like that tee.
It's cute.

I'm gonna buy that F21 shirt too.
The one which I can't button at my bust area.
Hopefully I can wear it on sat?
Hmm. Shall see how.
Gotta match a bottom too.
It's too translucent to wear it out like that.


Whatever it is. I'm gonna try it once more and see how.



Snoozing time.

No comments: