Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Friday, I'm so in love

Friday.
I'm planning for shopping.
I tried on that shirt again ytd.
It didn't fit.

But it's nice. Really.
Should I or should I not.

And I saw another top.
I'm gonna try on and decide which to get.
I need to plan for Friday -the love day -
and Saturday -the Churras day -

Thursday.
I'm hoping to get my pay a lil earlier
And visit Karen for a hair surgery.

Friday.
I'm going drinking.
With lovely Magdeline and Mr N
Hmm maybe I should go shop a lil at late noon.

Saturday.
I'm going to Churrascaria !
So happy !

But~
Gf isn't free to acc me in the noon
So if I get to do my hair on thurs,
I'll go for a hair cut on sat.
And I'll look pretty at night.
*prays hard*

I'm gonna eat till I drop.
Plus Liverpool match at 10pm.
Awww so loves.

P.S. Gf. U've gotta join us on sat. I dunch care ! Muahhahah

P.P.S. Kumar. There'll be Barry, Xiao Yun, Ivan, you and me gg for churras.

P.P.P.S. Kumar. You ! Better not leave me in lurch on sat. You! know wad I mean :p

No comments: