Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday~ Part 1

I'm happy.
I'm happy like since ytd.
And I woke up grinning today.

Mum's back in sg.
And out of the blue.
She ask how do I wana celeb my birthday.
It's the first year she ever ask such a question.

I obviously wanted a yatch party.
But it seems kinda impossible.
But I really want a special one ~!
Everybody's 21st either celebrated at the chalet or clubbing.
I want a different one.
I want a unique one.

Right. Then my mum says.
Let's have a chalet.
-.-"
For the relatives and mum's friend and dad's friends.
And one day of hotel suite room of whole night's partying for me and my friends.

But was thinking.
Should I get a smaller room instead.
And book half a pub for drinking n singing?

I want a yatch party !
Grrrr.

Let's see how things goes ok.

But right now.
Whilst flipping thru the magazine.
I've been thinking what I want for birthday pressies.
Hehe.
Yes I am shamlessly asking for pressies now.
Lols.

So guys.
To save u from getting headaches what to buy for me.
I'll list out what I want for pressies.


1. Emporio Armani watch - $395
2. Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege perfume - $70+-
3. Puma shoes - $120+-
4. Agnes B. Pouch - $60+-
5. Those Polaroid instant cameras
6. The "Custom-ary" Key Pendant.

Let me think of more and I'll update again.



TO BE UPDATED.

No comments: