Sunday, August 9, 2009

Swedish is good

Sweden young man has got nice butt.
I totally agree to a certain extend.
Mr. C does have it. That why I call him Mr. Super-nice-bum

Ok that's not really the point.


I've just recieved ikea's 2010 catalog.
While browsing thru.
I've decided a few stuffs.
I want the platform kinda bedframe.
A soft soft mattress.
And many many pillows on my bed.

And I want carpets and rugs.
A full length mirror to sextify my vain-itism.
Maybe a sound proof door would be good. Wahahah.

More shoes more dresses. More........

Electrolux is also from Sweden.
Planning to get vacuum cleaner, blender and fruit juice machine.

I'll be needing oven, TV. Sound system too.
So much to get. So lil moolahs.

Swedish meatballs are good too.
I hearts meatballs~ aww

Omg. I got craves again.
I crave more for meat buffet.
Er-hem. I want churras soon~

No comments: