Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Boomz

ok .. am i like being mean?
i don't think so...
erm .. anyways. not bothered.

today. let's talk about today, bloggie.
i'm tired but happy.
went to jb to buy some stuff for mummy.

and to bugis.
running my usual errands every end of the month.
paid the bills.
i also wondered how can the bill choke up to such an amount.
ahh.. then i think about the lingerie.
and I understood.
*shyy*

and i met up with my dearest weiwei and si xi.
oh and i finally saw the camera that my friend and i bought for her.
it's red. but not as chio as my sony red.
anyways .. she's happy with it .. and i'm very willing to help her bling her camera .. hehe

chatted and had dinner tgt.
oh .. and earlier when i head out,
i got on this cab .. and the uncle says:" wah. xiao mei, you are my lucky customer today"
cause the cab in front of him was vacant and i was posting some mails.
and when i flag for cab, i've already missed the one in front.


haha. and we chatted all the way to jurong.
to pick up my passport from nel.

and we're going to neverland .. later this week..
so happy .. and i'm gonna see my fave bouncer there.

he text-ed me last night too ..
today's a good day, so was yesterday.

supper with my 2 babys.
i'm sorry that Ben is flying to bangkok soon .. like 3rd or 4th.
And that bear. ahh.. don't have to say much about him.
They are my love !

No comments: