Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Peace

Finally I'VE MOVED.
Finally no more gossipers.

Finally i can write what i want.

Finally a breath of fresh air.

and it certainly feels good.
humans are just a bunch of selfish creatures.
yes, indeed we are.

Just look at the political office life.
i came across this situation just today.
As what we usually called it - cover backside.

i wouldn't wish to talk about my work thou.

nonetheless, i've invited some of my colleagues to my birthday party on the 19th.


and, yes. i'm holding my birthday celebration at - the usual DBL O
you know the drink drunk drama kinda thing.
i wonder who will turn up.
i wouldnt mind drinking alone too.


oh and neverland is not confirm on friday.
Due to Nel's work schedule.
Was actually looking forward to it.

But M's off on that day.
Double boos.

oh M's flirting with me .. dang~
i don't deny he's cute but. erm .. no.. not him ..

i love having people who wants to cuddle me.
and i love people who dotes on me.
i love people who make me smile.


P.S. I'm cute ~ haha

No comments: