Thursday, December 24, 2009

IPhone Genius

This Christmas ~
Just happen to find out that I'm actually quite a genius in technical works.

23rd. Wednesday.
Went clubbing. Not really clubbing but instead it was a sardine fest~

Left about 2ish.
Was tired and hungry.
Dated ^_^ out for supper.
I sai I wanted bkt. And he said he'll only have soup.
So I said, "fine, you see me eat lor"

By the time we were ordering~
he ordered food for himself also.
Tsktsk.
But no more you tiao !

And then~ I needed to pee just before heading home.
So I when I'm done,
I turned, my phone and pouch swing,
Suspecting it was the clasp the came loose.
So there I see my phone flying twisting twirling and dived into a pail of water.
Which so happen there's a pail or water lor.

Scooped it up in almost split second.
Too late. It's dying alr.

I looked at it in depair with teary eyes
Then I told ^_^ about it.
He tried drying it while I cry like no tmr.

In the end. My phone was ********** **** ******
But lucky thing I still get to back up all my datas.
Otherwise I prolly would have killed myself. Just joking.

Anyways what a night~


P.S. I can't reveal too much just in case. Hiakhiakhiak.

P.P.S cheaterbug. Bahahaha

No comments: