Sunday, December 6, 2009

So close

It's been some days I haven't been updating.
I got my PDL on 3rd Dec.
Was actually contemplating that noon if I should go.

2nd Dec.
Alvin's bday celeb.
Spent a lil while there.
And went off at about 1am plus.
Spent some time with him.
Till morning. I met a friend for breakfast.

Oh and went home soon after.
I stuck my eye on the lappie
Rotted long enuff for the alarm and message to pop.
Time of the month for bill payment and also to get my PDL.
Was actually very lazy and sleepy to even do anything.
But eventually I packed and head out.

And when I came back.
One word to describe, exhausted !!
Slept and almost missed badminton.
But was still in time.

Met up with uncle Jon after badminton
Thomas and Andy was there at Jln Kayu too.
Yes, again we chat till morning until Andy drop the three of us home along the way.
Tired.
Sleepyhead princess slept till noon.
Called Teddy to make plans for Ricky's birthday party.
Met at about 530 to catch Ninja Assassin~
And did some party necessities shopping at carrefour.
Spent $267 on a btl of wine and two liquor.
Cheese and chips; mixers.

Reached his place about 9.
Had pizza and sushi for dinner.
And. The games and drinking and drama starts thereafter

I'm lazy to describe everything.

Anyways. Morning. We rested at about 6ish7

All were either somehow drunk or dead tired.
And had kfc for breakfast after we woke about 2ish.
Not forgetting I have a fair share of cheese just before kfc.
So sextified.

Homed at late noon.
Caught some sleep till late at night.
Just in time to meet the Rover supporter for the Blackburn vs Liverpool match.
Ordered macs.
Left about 4ish for some chit chat session with Jeff.
He drive to Mt Faber and had a long long chat.
Caught someone in the car next to us hankypankying.
Left about 7ish, and he drove me back home.
So here I am blogging about my storybook life ~


So much for now. Time for bed.


P.S. I had a fantastic morning; and "YYY"

No comments: