Thursday, December 17, 2009

Qee Bear Loves Me, yes i know.
For the bearbear tells me so.

My bear is so cute~
Can detach the head to put key chain somemore.
Bought the blue strip with a star in the middle too.

Rush down to Taka Singtel only to find out that exchanges for my iPhone can only be done at Comcentre.

< /sideline > I saw Glenn Seah. tmd. tell me he not free on 19th lor .. and he only wants to come pass me my pressie lor. I'm not gonna that his no as a NO. plus. He made me a lil fluffered. G asked, " woohoo, who gave u that necklace ah?" and i was like .. ^_- hehehehe~ and he caught it. he caught the ball ~ clever ah .. and after that, i gotta rush .. only to find out ..... *youknowwhat*
comcentre lor .. comcentre somemore .. grr
< /end of sideline >


So. tomorrow, if i happen to wake up early, i'll be heading down.
Woah, suddenly came to realize that i've got lots of things to do tomorrow.
Like servicing the phone. Pop by Jkson Sq to collect my pay + inform my collegues about 19th.
And shop around to look for this pretty baby pink Belkin pouch.
Googled and happen to know that they sell this pretty in courts.
But Comcentre used to sell it too.
Why did they stop selling?
Ahh see. i shouldn't have procrastinate so much.
Another 2 weeks and money's rollin' my way.
ok. not exactly ~

Talking about going back to office. reminds me that i'll be working on the 22nd, 23rd and 29th !
Shitty.
must be the recep take off again la~
Alot of off days lor ~
But nvm..
After party must work ..
to cover up the loss..
lols.

So am i gonna get drunk on the 19th?
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT SO !
whahaha

No comments: