Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another day~

Woke up feeling damn exhausted.
Dad has been pack the house for these few days.
He even packed my mum's make up table.
Thus i've to start searching everywhere for my tools and my lotions and my perfume and my ..........

Hectic day.
Slept late. woke up late.
Tired.
Went to SMU for some info gathering.
Gonna get a booth at the bazaar this month 27th to 29th.


Will i survive this ordeal?
grahh..

Thanks nel anyway.
Thou u keep wanting to delete my msges~
Thanks for the ride .. to and fro~ bugis .. home.. thomson.. home~
free labour for me eh~ hehe


anabelle chua jolyn is asking me out~
drinks ~
again?
get wasted.
today's emily's day
yes. chillz we shall be.


dad says chocolate ran out today.
smacked his butt for that.
i can go on .. days and days talking about my love for him.
told connie about my bestest best friend - chocolate.
he's so *********** cute.
chocz has been sticking arnd , following at me heels whenever i'm home.
i think he hates my dad.
dad also smack him when he pisses in the kitchen instead of the bathroom.
and he pisses again in revenge.
lols. and dad smacks him again.
this cycle goes on and on.
choz never fail to love me a lil more each day.
i love my chocolate.
although he can be irritating sometimes.


ok. out for drinks.

No comments: