Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stupid woman

i don't know why my blog server is down.
anyways.
as usual. i've got to know what i shouldn't

really dampen my mood.
but i made connie to tell me jokes

i'm supposed to be sleeping by now,
maybe i'm already so used to late nights.

i'm so gonna die cock stand tmr.
it's the SMU bazaar.
but no one is avail to help me out.
best is, i've yet to pack my stationaries for tmr.


i went cycling along rangoon road today.
finally after a long long time.
i think the last time i cycled was with kumar, ben and bear.

actually, why am i holding on to something which i'm not sure what i'm holding on to.
geddit?
omg. i hate this part of the story.
ok . skip.

i really thinks my chocolate hates my dad.
sometimes i think he hates me too.
when i'm home, he'll run to the back to piss.
but its always, half into the bathroom and other half outside.
and he's a destroyer. fantastically tear wrappers and left it lying somewhere in the middle of walkway.

guess i better get to sleep.

good night monkeys.

P.S. i miss you.


lastly, i wana share lyrics of the song i'm listening to, now.
打印预览 每段故事都有一篇剧情
每段爱情都像动人旋律
一颗真心却只向着你前进
也许爱越单纯越着迷

你是窗外另外一片风景
在你眼里我是什么关系
你的呼吸藏在我的爱情里
何时能诚实面对自己

我们从不开口那个言语
那一句我爱你
永远像少了勇气
别人都说
我和你之间的关系
没有人相信只有关心

我们从不正视那个问题
那一些是非题
总让人伤透脑筋
我会期待
爱情盛开那一个黎明
一定会有美丽的爱情

No comments: