Friday, October 30, 2009

Time in A Bottle

have been bottling up everything recently.
or does it actually matter?
It does, when explosion occurs.
exploded like waterfall in a volcano.
Mr D gave me the most direct answers.
Answers that i have been running away from.
Answers i never want to acknowledge.

but, he told me to believe.
believing is the strongest weapon.
he's there. always listening to me.
thank God for giving me a friend like this.

you know what, bloggie.
i missed those times where i tell you my fantastic day out with so and so.
i missed those times where i show you my out of the world photos.
and my birthday.
i've yet to show you the photos from my 20th birthday right?
bloggie, i just have to believe right?
and everything will be fine?

i'm taking a break.
a break from everything.
it's been really tiring.
i'll be leaving tomorrow.


.. .-.. -.-- ...- .. -.-- --.- ..- ... - .. .-.. .-... - .... -.-- ..- -.-. --.-. ..- .-.-.--. ...- .. .... ..- .-. -. -- .. -.. . . .--.

No comments: