Sunday, October 25, 2009

awww~ just given someone a morning call
he sound so madly cute can~


and i'm going for dinner + supper now.
alone lor ..

in the end also like tt.
who ask me so stupid to wait.

damn good lor .. my mobile bb died on me 3x in 5 mins.
and while typing this .. the 4th time. FUCK !

i'm now chewing over the fact that he's leaving planet singapore in the next few hours ..
boooohooooooohooooo:(

aiya . i'm whiney now la . can?!
gwrahhh ! i wana eat human !
i'm now, 5.50am going down to buy food .

cont. when i'm back.

i ate char kway tiao, those economical type + wingies + egg +luncheon meat.
damn oily lor ..
but i'm now so sextifiedly drinking fruit tree fresh mango juice..

i've re-decided what to get for my online orders alr.
and my lashes are stuck in vpost USA now. they are so slow in processing invoice.
my first time with vpost.
i dunno mah.
tt webbie cant do international shipping for some products mah.
no choice~

im now waiting for that connie ong tur tle.
damn slow lor ..
cfm ur orders with me can~

ok i'm gonna be piggy.
full alr have to sleep.
gotta wake to send msg~
hehe
aww~ see i'm so sweet and thoughtful.
lols.
okok. enuff of self praising.


P.S. my damn dog pissed at the kitchen again for the 100000th million zillion time.


Good night you godzillas.

No comments: