Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wine is another of my new love~



Lopez place is beautiful.
2 storey bungalow with a nice garden and a front porch with sitting area.

bought 2 bottles of french wine from Denise@Thomson.

Wine is love.
That guy in Denise gave me a 10 % discount.
That's so nice of him.

Then cab over to ThongSoonGreen ~ some ulu ulu place.
They're so friendly.
I felt so welcomed.

The tulang Mrs Lopez made was fantastic.
Yf and wife bbq the wingies while waiting for dinner to be ready.
And so we had wingies for appetizers.
For dinner, we had duck, chicken, mutton, tulang~
And there's this something like beef patty, but it's not wholly meat,
it has mashed potatoes, tuna, meat ..

dinner was really fantastic,
just a lil too spicy for me thou.

Uncle Phillip came after we all had our dinner.
Well, all i can say is like father like son.

We wanted to leave about 12,
but Lopez kept pulling uncle phillip back and made us stayed till 1am.
meanwhile, we had ktv sessions.
and Lopez made a few glasses of his own concoction for me.
Fabulous.
But i was too ful from the wine to drink anymore others.


Met Trever at nearby my place for a drink.
Chatted for a long while.
And gotta to know that he has the same birth date as my mum.
4th July.
America's Independence Day.
Got to show him my lil nattie's photo.
Awww. she's such a darling to me.

Went home pretty late.
Concussed after that.

And now,
i'm gonna deliver some stuff to sengkang
And then to bugis for steamies with ladies,
but hopefully hopefully nelson can join us after his rovers match.


just as we were discussing about plans for steamie,
Connie is damn corny lar~
she told me this on msn.

connieee. says: (PM 08:40:40)
everything i say is sweet cos i eat too much sugar


lols~
alright gtg ~ ciao peeps

No comments: