Tuesday, October 13, 2009

White is my new love~

White is my new love~
Recently, many things on my workdesk is white.
And i heart whites alot nowadays.
Even i'm dressed in white.

Let me update you some of my white loves.
Went shopping for bras with mummy some days back.
my fave lingerie shop~
bought stuff and got the member card at a low low price.
Damn worth it~

Same day when i went shopping with mummy.
I traded my almost spoilt black ugly old iPhone 3g for the new white 3Gs.

My currently favies of all ~
MACBOOK
After a long long long long wait,
i finally gotten my new WHITE Apple after my RED Ferrari died on me~

Have been mad happy playing arnd with my new toys.
Due to events after events, I've been really busy.
And havent got time to bling my stuff.

Nevertheless, I managed to squeeze out 10 mins or so to bling my new heels from Charles & Keith.
Which was on the day YF held his customary wedding~
Chinese dinner lar~

And guess what ~ i caught 3 girls drooling at my bling bling heels~
omg ~ so loved.. hehe


Well this post is kinda rush, therefore i shall do an update soon ~
For now~ i'm gonna meet my love to enjoy ice cream~

MAdly happy can~

No comments: