Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm tired, Tired and still TIRED~

Another late night again.
Stayed over at gf's place last night.
Btw, we went for power nasi lemak before gg over to her place.
Plus that Connie.
She's suppose to join us for supps.
And yet she fell asleep.

Da Bao-ed 5 wingies back.
Shared with Lionel.

Just because that Connie had the whole place to herself,
I have no place to sleep,
So me and belle tv-ed till about 4 plus~

It's definately getting too tired for the both of us,
We then decided to share the bed tgt.

Continue to chat and also not forgetting to disturb Connie.
Slept about 6 plus
When the alarm rings at 8,
We woke to pillow fight that sleepywoodyhead.

Rolled over to the mattress,
Continue to pillow her and also falling asleep at the same time
Think she woke up when I fell asleep.
What a nice timing.


Had lunchie with Mr N today
And then took mrt to barry's place.
All the way from lakeside.
Was damn sleepy lar.

Did some work and discussed about the event with Ricky.

Anyways. Whatever it is. I just hope everything goes well.
BIG MONEY BIG MONEY !
Lols

Ate tad bit at home today.
Dad was uber happy.

Plus I'm gymming soon.
Like real soon.
With my darling ben and bear.
Met up with them last night.
For a short while.

Made our holiday plans for next year.
I was hoping to go somewhere I've never been before.
Talking about holis.
Winston, from my PT co.
He's going to Stockholm.
How great.

And I don't even get to go (youknowwhere)
Damn.
So jealous.

Anyways. He's also gg on a trip.
Somewhere near.
So near yet so far.
But still wish he had a good trip.
Daphne just gotta stop dreaming he'll ever call back.
Fat hope darling.


Oh where was I?!
Oh yes. Gym.
Yes gymming all for my birthday.
And why would I bother.
Will anyone, someone bother to even turn up?
Sometimes I just think that it doesn't really matters.
Haven't I all along wish for a quite and beautiful birthday? * look there, the wish list -> *

Ok, nuff. Shooosh
I'm now on my way to meet nel for the second time of the day.
Oh I'm dressed in white again today.
White polo and white short.
Shall take photo and post when I'm home.

Thou I'm loving my iPhone,
I think I needa get it change.
Touch sceen something wrong at bottom of the screen.
So I gotta back up my phone again.

Alright. Nuff with all the typing.
My thummies are tired.

No comments: